Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Wish I was Creative

I had a photoshoot yesterday, at the Dunlop Factory in Alexandria.
This is what the location looked like:

I love street art. I think it adds character to the cement-ridden world we've become so accustomed to. But, to clarify - I HATE 'tagging', I think that's ugly, and requires no talent. But I love graffiti - similar to what's in the above pictures.

I'll post more photos of the shoot later, when I work out my favourites.
The photographer, Malolm, was really great - very easygoing, and allowed me to have some say in how the photos would turn out. Which is great, because usually it's all about what the photographer wants.

Malcolm's an accountant by day, but would prefer to do photography as a job. I wish I was creative. Which is why I started this up I guess.

I brought my boyfriend along with me, and he was so patient, sitting by himself for most of the time.

On the way home I also bought these new shoes. I couldn't help myself, they're so cute, so Marc Jacobs, and they were so cheap. So excited for Spring to wear them!


The James Bond cruise was on Friday night as well. It was so much fun. There were two levels on the boat, the bottom level being a sort of dance-floor, with the top having poker tables, a blackjack table and a table for roulette.

Everyone looked so good, and so pretty.
Boyfriend looks so good all dressed up;


We tried to get the harbour bridge in the picture, but it was too dark.
All three players were dealt the same two cards! Craziest coincidence ever. The dealer couldn't believe it.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig