Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LAW CRUISE

I am so excited for the law cruise that is on this Friday night.
It's James Bond themed (and as well as being an anglophile I'm also so in love with James...who doesn't love a man in a tux sipping on a watered-down martini that's shaken not stirred?) and I haven't been able to stop talking about it for the last two weeks.

I think everyone wants it to happen as much as I do, but just so that it can be over and I won't talk about it anymore.

Apart from that, I'm really boring. I moved some of my classes around (As in I crashed other people's classes so I didn't have to go to my own) so that I wouldn't have to go to uni on Friday.
I didn't go to my contracts law class tonight because I wasn't feeling that great.
If I had gone I would only just be on the train now, probably still somwehere between Wollongong and Sydney. And I wouldn't be home for another two hours.
But I decided to come home and all I've done since I got here is ... nothing.

Someone come over and cook for me so I'll feel like eating tonight.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig