Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tattoo Ideas

I haven't had much to write about lately, so I've spent each day waiting for something exciting to happen so that I can return here.
But my life is all kinds of boring, and I've just spent the last week working / recovering from wisdom tooth surgery / catching up in uni work / doing assignments last minute.
See, not very fun to write about.

What is exciting though is that I think I've worked out the final design and placement for my next tattoo. I've been thinking about this one since May, and it'll be about another 6 months before I completely commit to it.
I'm not a very good drawer, so I've been researching other similar styles to what I want, and I'm finally able to take a collection of images and express completely what I want.

So I think soon I might head out to a tattoo shop, get them to properly draw it up for me, keep it close, then I can set the date / appointment.

Yay!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig