Thursday, September 30, 2010

Parcels!

I LOVE getting packages.
It's like Christmas every time one is delivered.

I use my work as my mailing address, so it's so exciting when I come to work and there's presents waiting under the desk for me, or are delivered to me halfway through the day.

Today's presents:


This is my new picnic basket which I got off ebay!
I've been telling J since the end of winter that when it's spring and nice weather we're going on a picnic. So since then I've been hunting for the perfect basket.

Check out inside:


Tartan lining! <3

<--- I also got these
TWO Maybelline vibrating mascaras (one waterproof, one normal), and TWO of these cleasil wipe things.

They were really cheap, about 10 dollars (not inc postage) for the whole lot, which is amazing considering the mascaras retail for about $25 each in store on their own.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig