Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Past Week in Pictures #1

Rainbows in the sky!

I love my view from the train on the way to Uni in the mornings! 

Reading the Constitution and drinking tea from my "eat, sleep, law" mug!

New tragus piercing!

Chilling by my friend B.R's fireplace - super cosy and warm!

Blah, back at uni. 
Yes, that is really how many textbooks I have this semester. I will actually have to read pretty much all of them too. Fun!



Bought this today - as a law student I read so many of Kirby's (dissenting) judgements in my studies.

He's such an interesting person - being the only openly gay judge to sit on the High Court and all the drama that unfolded because of that, as well as his work with human rights both nationally and internationally.

And, this is hell exciting: he is speaking at my uni in my public law lecture next Wednesday.

Fuck, I'm so excited! 

Also, I de-activated my facebook account yesterday. 
For a few different reasons, which I'll leave for another post. 
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig