Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Essay..

 So I haven't been up to much lately, but here's some photos to update:

Tried my hand at knitting!
For my first project I'm making a pink scarf! I started out a bit shaky, but I've pretty much got the hang of it now, and my scarf is twice as long as this. I'll be done in no time at all!

I will be in Bali in less than 2 weeks, and I am SO EXCITED. J thought it was a bit ridiculous that I spent money on travel guides, but reading them is pumping me up!
Almost everything is organised. SUPER EXCITEMENT. 

Baked tuna, cheese and avocado potato!
So delicious, so quick, so filling and so cheap. 

Raging at Coles. Yep, that sign above the avocados says "Australian Grown". 
Underneath the price though, it says "Product of New Zealand". 
oh the lies!


Cute Santa toy cow that J bought me! It was on sale because, well, Christmas is over!

Healthy work lunches. 

Reading this at the moment. Loving it. 


Turkish Apple iced tea. 
Delicious. 

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig