Monday, September 8, 2014

Recently, in Pictures #56


It's been a bit busy over here at Where is my mind HQ. Last week I spent Wednesday at the Opera House volunteering for the Indigenous Literacy Foundation Literacy Day. I had a terrifying encounter with some seagulls who harassed me and swooped on me for the entire duration of the walk from Circular Quay station to the Opera House. I now understand why some people hate birds. They can be jerks. 
But it was okay, because I met Andy Griffiths, my childhood idol. I've moved on to bigger and better books since my 'Just Disgusting' days though, and am currently reading Hannah Kent's Burial Rites, in between consumer law and advanced statutory interpretation. 
Also picked up a replacement of my favourite primer, from the Make Up Store. 


I've started having scrambled eggs and avocados for breakfast - it's delicious and keeps me full all morning. 
Where is my mind is now on facebook! Like my page to keep up to date with all that's happening, and more!


Learnt a new trick! This one's called the Russian Layback and is scary as hell. 


Glass of merlot with Saturday night dinner with the dad, in lieu of Father's Day. 
Holding on to Winter with my beanie (although with all the rain it still feels like Winter). 
I printed some more photos with Origrami, and added to my photo wall. I think nothing makes a house feel more homely than a bunch of photos on the wall. 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig