Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Get Your Feet Summer-Ready!


So, even though all the rain and ridiculous wind might have you thinking otherwise, it is technically Spring! YAY! My feet (like most people's) have spent all Winter hiding away in boots and thick woolly socks. Now that the weather is warming up, it's time to get them looking fineeee for Summer - or y'know, as fine as feet can look. Even if your feet come out of Winter looking not-so worse for wear, these products work really well as a foot pamper session too! 


We've all heard of Scholl, and most of us have used their Party Feet when wearing heels. This is THE miracle product you need to get if you want beautiful feet. In a nutshell, the Dry Skin Recovery Cream from Scholl* softens and smooths dry skin. 
Honestly though, I was pretty amazed when I used this for the first time - it removes hardened, dry skin and leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth. Without any scrubbing, and without taking any time at all. 
It feels like a moisturiser, there's no scent and it is absorbed into your skin really quickly without leaving any residue so you don't have the danger of slipping around after applying it. As amazing as it is, it didn't quite remove callouses on the first go, but they're definitely less "tough" with continued use. 


For a little extra pamper session, this peppermint pumice foot scrub from the Body Shop is pretty good at removing dead skin. It contains volcanic rock, to really exfoliate and the peppermint smells really good and is really cooling. I love this after a long day working retail and being on my feet all day. I find this works best after my feet have been soaking, but it does leave my feet a little dry. I tend to follow up with a thick moisturiser, or the Scholl dry skin recovery cream. 


For a little extra foot-loving, pick up one of these footsie rollers - It's like a little foam roller for your feet! I got mine from the Body Shop, and love keeping it under my desk to roll away any tension and tiredness. Bonus tip - use this before stretching out the back of your legs to get a little deeper in your stretch! 


(Products marked with an * were sent to me for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own - check out my disclaimer for further details)
post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig