Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Goals


With our last minute move in June, July was a hectic month. No goals were set during July, as I focussed my energy on settling in to our new house.

Let's review June's goals..

JUNE GOALS
- Take photos of clothes from wardrobe clean-out
Still haven't crossed this one off. In fact, I have put aside even more clothes to clear out since moving. With the change of season almost upon us, I really need to get on this. 
- Stretch 5x a week.
Nope. 
- Revise my Chinese to send a letter to my pen-pal in Chinese
I think I'm contender for worst pen-pal of the year? 
- Submit my audition tape for Pole Evolution 2015
Yes! I crossed this one off! I worked so hard on this routine, so was thrilled to get this in. I wasn't happy with my final piece, but I submitted it anyway. 
-Buy a dress (and nude heels) for the two weddings I'm attending in June.
So, I ended up wearing my Law Ball dress to the first wedding I had, and when I got there found out I was wearing the same dress as the bridesmaids! This was a total fluke, because they had bought dressed online that arrived the day before the wedding, didn't like them and went out and bought the same dress as me! I got a skirt and top for the second wedding - I had my eye on the skirt for months and it finally went on sale. 
- Train pull-ups five times a week.
Our pull up bar has not been up since we moved. 
- Keep better track of my goals throughout the month; check in at least once a week. 
Nope. 
-  Keep to my blogging schedule!
Mostly.

AUGUST GOALS
- Complete the August splits challenge
- Train handstands 5x a week
- Buy Meg and Dad a birthday present
- Finish at least one book
- Take clothes to charity bin and photograph clothes to sell
- Get back into a regular gym schedule
- Organise Alex drawers

How are you going with your monthly goals?
 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig