Monday, October 26, 2015

I'm Back ... and I'm Engaged!


I didn't exactly plan that three-week hiatus, it kind of just happened.
I had planned posts for the two weeks we were away in New Zealand, but then the few days before we left were so busy I didn't manage to actually fit in any time for writing them up and scheduling them in.





Our New Zealand holiday was everything I'd hoped it would be, and so much more.
What a stunning country! We climbed mountains, jumped off cliffs and swung over Shotover canyon, went white-water rafting in Grade 5 rapids, hung out in Hobbit holes, street-poled in the Art Deco capital of the world, went caving, climbed out of waterfalls, laid under a night-sky of glow-worms, ate at Fergberger, sailed on Lake Taupo, relaxed in hot mineral springs, and saw so many cute baby lambs!

I have so many blog posts planned about our adventure, so stay tuned to read more about it!

Oh, and J proposed on our first "proper" night, and I said yes (after asking if he was serious), and we're officially engaged! Perhaps the best part about New Zealand was getting to explore and climb all over it with my new fiance!

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig