Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Review: Innoxa Cover and Correct Cream Concealer Face Palette*


I was so thrilled to receive this in the goodie bag at the Bloggers United AU event I attended last year, as colour correcting helps give your base that flawless finish. 


The cream concealers are housed in a silver, plastic palette with a big mirror on the inside lid. The palette overall is a really nice size, it's not unnecessarily big, and being made out of plastic ensures it's lightweight. The palette closes shut with a snap closure. I love that the back of the palette contains information about what each colour corrects. 


These concealers are definitely creamy, and a little goes a long way - if you use too much product it will be a bit tricky to blend it in. I personally find the best way to use this product is with my fingertips, as the warmth from my skin helps almost "melt" the product into my skin. 

I always apply after primer and before foundation - that way I am really covering up the colour left behind by the concealer. 

This palette contains four colour correcters (yellow, green, lavender and apricot) and two concealers (light and dark). I personally don't get much use out of the concealers as they don't really match my skin tone, but the green and apricot colour correcters get a lot of use. 


(L - R: Yellow; used for neutralising purple under the eyes
Green; used to reduce redness and cover blemishes
Lavender; used to reduce yellow undertones) 


(L-R: Apricot: used to brighten complexion and the eye area
Light Concealer, Dark Concealer) 

Colour correcting is a bit daunting at first. Let's use colour correcting redness as an example: so you apply the green concealer wherever there's redness (for me, on my cheeks), but then you're left with a green tinge on your face; which is a bit scary and less than ideal. However, once you apply foundation over the top, your skin will be left looking flawless. 


Have you used colour correcters before? 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig