Monday, February 8, 2016

February Goals


As always, let's start with a review of last month's goals: 

JANUARY GOALS
- Finish three books
Yes! I crossed this one off early in the month, and kick-started my reading for February. I think if I keep this up I will be able to do more regular book reviews. 
- Clean out the linen under the bed.
I spent a whole day clearing out all the linen in our house, throwing away anything was well-worn and had holes, washing everything else, folding it and putting it back into under-bed storage boxes that are clearly labelled. This should make life so much easier when people come and stay - I'll know exactly where to find everything! 
- Clear off my bedside table
I didn't quite get around to this, so I'm moving it to next month. 
- Stretch 5 days a week
I have started off the year strong with stretching, and hope to continue this. 
- Pay off my credit card bill by the end of the month. 
Not quite, but I have paid off quite a bit and have a strict budget for paying it off ASAP. 
- Go trapeze-ing! 
I am hoping to get around to this in March, as February is looking really busy. 
- Clear the hallway
Yes! There were space bags filled with random crap and boxes littering our hallway from when we first moved in (6 months ago). I had a quick clear out of it, and now our hallway is unimpeded. 

FEBRUARY GOALS
- Finish 3 books
- Perform at my pole studio's Open Night showcase
- Clear off our bedside table
- Edit our NZ photos
- Stretch 5x a week
- Get back into a regular blogging upload schedule
- Print photos for my work photo frame
- Sort already printed photos into photo box. 

Has the start of the year kick-started your goal-setting?

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig