Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Starting to Feel Like Christmas

I really love my job.
I won't lie, sometimes I do whinge about getting up in the morning to have to go to work (my boyfriend can testify to this), but I am blessed to work with such great people.

Working in a little office means we're all quite close. There are a lot of inside jokes, and playful teasing of one another.

I was so excited to bring my little Christmas presents to work yesterday and hand them out. Although they were only little, I wanted to show them that I really did appreciate them for putting up with me all year, and making work so enjoyable.
I was blown away when I was given these presents today:

 
When I got to work this was all wrapped up and on my desk waiting for me from D!
It's a heap of little inspiring quotes. It's such a lovely thought, and I think I'll put it on my bedside table when I get home.



Just after midday my boss came in and gave me this!!!
I feel so blessed to work with such amazing people who care about me.

For dinner tonight I went to Stone Fish in Cronulla with a good friend and her boyfriend. 
Image courtesy of google images. 


It was great, we had sangria accompanied with cooking our own steak on one of those super hot volcanic rocks, which is always a novelty in itself. 
I was so happy I got to see them before I went away. 

And even though I have gotten home quite late, I need to pack my bags for my adventure to Canberra / Queensland for Christmas / NY.  

So if I don't write in this space until after the 3rd, know that I'm out living a life (ha ha).
And to my readers,

Merry Christmas
and
A Happy New Year!

I hope it's fantastic for you.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig