Monday, December 20, 2010

M.I.A

This is why I have not posted much lately:

 Concerts.

I took my little sister to see Linkin Park on the 15th Dec. 
I had every intention of coming on here and writing a review about it. 
But! I was going to give them a negative review. And I think I spend a lot of my time criticising everything, so I'm trying hard not to do that. 

On Saturday (the 18th December) my boyfriend and I went to the No Sleep til Sydney festival. 
We saw quite a few of the acts that were playing, and overall it was quite a good afternoon. 
NOFX were ah-mazing (as usual!!) The shirt I was wearing got absolutely destroyed (nothing safety pins can't fix) and I did some damage to my shoulder. These are not complaints though! 3 inches of blood were also another highlight of the day. 
We caught some of Megadeth's show ... the sound wasn't too good. I wasn't really that impressed, which was a bit disappointing. But I'm going to put it down to it being a festival, and maybe they'd be better if it was their own show. I don't know.

Books
(I have already finished 3.5 of these)

Currently I am reading the Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons, which came highly recommended to me by some friends. It's funny coz I am reading these in order from the bottom up. I will comment more on this later I think.
Work.
At the moment I am working full time. So obviously that is taking up a lot of my time. But it's good because it means I can afford to pay my rent and buy lots of people presents. 

New wardrobe 
If you didn't know, I have lived without a wardrobe since June. 
Which is quite a long time. 
I have a picture rail in my room, and hung my clothes up along that, which looked kinda cool, but it was kind of frustrating having my clothes on display for everyone who came over. 
That, and I'd get sick of things just from looking at them all day, even though I maybe only wore them once or twice. 
It's also good that I now have them tucked away where the sun / dust can't get to them. 
I am very happy about this. 

Christmas!! 
So I've been spending quite a lot of money this year on Christmas. 
I can't really say much else because it will give away things, but I can say that I am going to Canberra to celebrate with my boyfriend and his family. 
As such, I will not be back in Sydney until kinda late on the 28th of December. 

... and then I am heading to Brisbane at like 5am on the 29th. 
So if I don't blog for a while, that is why. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig