Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas!

I'm so excited about Christmas this year!
I'm not usually this excited, but I've organised my time well this year so I'm not stressing out too much about it!

I've almost finished all my christmas shopping (the rest will be done by Wednesday!), my work's Christmas party is on Saturday, and today one of the girls I work with helped me set up our work's Christmas tree!


After I took these photos we did add some more red decorations, so it looks a bit fuller. But overall I think it looks pretty amazing. I also added some tinsel to my desk!

This is making me want to get a Christmas tree for my apartment!
As I said, I've almost completed all of my Christmas shopping, and of course I've wrapped it all. To have all the presents sitting under a tree will look so cute!

So as I was saying, I am very excited about Christmas / New Years this year!
I'm going to have breakfast with my grandparents and my family on Christmas Eve morning, then head off to Canberra in the afternoon with boyfriend, and will be spending Christmas and a few days in Canberra with him and his family.

Then for New Years I will be in Brisbane, visiting my mum's side of the family.
On the 1st January we're having the spreading of the ashes ceremony for my uncle, who passed away in May this year.

It'll be good to see my family in Queensland, and spend time with J's family over Christmas, since I don't get to see much of either due to how far away everyone lives!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig