Monday, July 11, 2011

Cue

J had his graduation ceremony on Friday. 
He completed his course last year, but for some reason AIM were really slow in organising the ceremony. So 6 months later, we trekked back to his school to celebrate. He wasn't very excited - I think the length of time between finishing and celebrating was a bit of a disillusionment. I was excited enough for the both of us though!
I had a look around Myer for a nice dress to wear, and ended up trying on a few from Cue. 

I ended up going with this one:
This picture does it hardly any justice. It's quite fitted, and (I think) flattering. 

I also really loved this dress:


and looking at this picture now, I'm sort of kicking myself I didn't get it. 
What put me off buying this one though was the fact that it's sleeveless. 

I wanted a classic black dress that I can use for any occasion - including job interviews. The notion that sleeveless clothes are inappropriate for a workplace is pretty drilled into me - even though I'm not even sure where I picked that up from. 

What do you think?
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig