Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekends and X-Men


Last night J took me to see X-Men!
It was a pretty good movie, and I really enjoyed it considering I hadn't watched any of the other X-Mens. J said I missed a lot of the "in jokes" but I didn't know that I was missing them so it was all good. It's good when you understand a movie without needing to know the background to it all. Although this is a prequel, so that probably helped.

 

Overall it was pretty entertaining, which is just what you want from a movie. There were a few continuity errors we picked up on while we were watching it - I always find it so amusing when I spot them. 

J worked Saturday, and I refereed on Sunday - so unfortunately we hardly got much of a weekend together at all.
Holidays aren't much fun when you're pretty much working through them :(
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig