Friday, November 25, 2011

Smitten with Holidays!

I am THOROUGHLY enjoying finally being on holidays!

Here's some snapshots of what I've been up to:

Drinking lots of coffee...

...and lots of tea.

Chasing away spideys. 
This huntsman was only little. Later that night, my sister and I found one that was sooooo much bigger chilling out on the door frame that leads into my kitchen. 
I was too scared to approach him and ask for a photo

 
I'm not much of a summer person, so I'm kinda enoying all the cosy nights inside, listening to the rain pounding on my roof.

I've also enjoyed breaky with J at the Post Cafe:

 Crazy 'fruit basket'. 
I love me some fresh fruit. Drizzled in honey ... even better!!
J had the 'post brekkie'. 

 
But what I've enjoyed even more than stuffing myself with food is being able to use my lappy just for reading blogs, curling up with a good book and doing some logic puzzles. 

I have started doing some research for our trip next year! YAY! 
And finally have gotten around to starting this book. 
Only a million years after all the hype. 

Although at the moment I'm also reading:
  • Dracula - Bram Stoker
  • The Bronze Horseman - Paulina Simmons
  • Live Wire - Harlan Coben
  • Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Animal Farm - George Orwell
  • Johnny Got His Gun - Dalton Trumbo 
I know right, crazy! 
This is why it takes me so goddamn long to finish any books. I just keep starting new ones!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig