Friday, April 6, 2012

Gearing up for Winter....

So with winter right around the corner (my favvvvvvourite season), I have taken advantage of some pre-season sales and stocked up on jumpers and coats and the like:

Navy striped jumper.
From Dotti. 

I really love the button detailing, I think it makes it a little more interesting. 
However, it makes it hard to wear to uni because that's right where my backpack straps sit. 
Ouch!

Also from Dotti.
It's more of a brown-y colour IRL. 

Tartan shawl from ASOS. 
J thought I was wearing a blanket. 
Clearly he has no idea about fashion. 

The warmest, most snuggly coat ever!!
Also from ASOS. 
Loveeeeee the colour, the deep pockets, the faux leather trim, and faux fur neckline. 

This is seriously so effing snuggly. 
It's like wearing a furry animal around your neck. 

SKINS socks. 
Now that winter is back, so is reffing!! I'm so prone to shin splints, and decided to try these out. 
They're working pretty well so far!

Not exactly winter specific, but I finally caved and bought laser hair removal. 
Have had my first session already, but again it is too early to comment. 
Will update later, I'm sure!

Winter is easily my favourite season for fashion. 
Have you bought any new winter clothes yet?
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig