Monday, November 24, 2014

Lately, in Pictures #59

It's been a bit ridiculously busy around here the past month.
I finished off my final exams ever, and am set to graduate in less than 4 weeks! (Exam results permitting of course).


After five long years, it's a very surreal feeling to suddenly have a heap of free time. Even though I'm working like crazy, and have hardly any time off, I don't need to study when I get home and have all evening to do whatever I like!

I never got around to sharing photos from my law ball last month! Like all law events, there was far too much alcohol available, and far too much bad dancing. I was having a great night ... right up until it was time to leave and we had to wait around in the cold for an hour for a taxi. Too much drama.



Forever the whitest person in group photos. 



I love this time of year and the flowers and trees that come out in full bloom! Jacarandas are my favourite. We also have our own flower garden this year, and it makes me so happy catching glimpses of it from our windows. I'll definitely have to share photos in my next post! 


I upgraded my phone and got the brand new Sony Xperia Z3. I absolutely love it - it's got a fantastic camera on board, it's super fast and the screen is super bright. I lasted three days before it fell out of my camera bag and smashed to bits on the ground.  I had ordered a case from ebay but it hadn't arrived. So $340 later and lots of tiny shards of glass in my fingers... I'm still waiting for it to come back from the repair-shop, but taking it as a very expensive life lesson to always have the case on before taking the phone out.

In fitness news, I've been taking an advanced stretch class lately. It's super intense but I've seen such an improvement in the last 6 weeks. Flexibility is my biggest nemesis, so it's nice to feel like I'm finally getting somewhere with it. My hollowback handstands are far from looking as great as they could, but months ago I couldn't get the shape at all. Although it's daunting to know how far you still have to go, it's always so important to remember just how far you've come.

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig