Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nails of the Week: Green-Blue and Gold Glitter





It has been far too long since my last nails post.
I love these colours together, they're so bright and festive and just scream "holidays" at me.
The green is OPI's 'Fly', and the gold glitter nail is an exclusive shade from Colour Theory, called 'Happy Birthday'. Only 100 of these were made, and I was super lucky to receive one at the launch to their new skincare range (side note: launched this week. Check out their website here for details).

Michelle from Lab Muffin warned me that 'Fly' is notorious for staining, but I've never experienced staining with this shade. I always wear a base coat, so not sure if that's something to do with it.


(NB: I was given the 'Happy Birthday' nail polish from the lovely team at Colour Theory. They've not asked me to write about this polish, or to mention their skincare line. Further details at my disclaimer here)

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig