Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Instagram Photo Challenge!


This December I've teamed up with some great creative minds, and we've come up with the Instagram December Beauty / fashion photo challenge!
We wanted it to be Christmas themed, fashion themed and beauty themed, but vague enough for anyone to take part!!
I'll be posting each day, all month long - you can join in too by using the #beautyfashionplay hashtag. I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with for our prompts!

Check out the IG's of the other girls: Christel, Jess, Therese, and Sammy! And of course, you can find my instagram here!

Please let me know if you start playing along, I would love to follow you!


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig