Monday, December 29, 2014

Her Fashion Box: November


 

I received the November HFB well into December,  so apologies for this being seemingly late. I didn't receive the HFB Magazine in my box, so I have no idea what these products are valued at.

 

Jewellery items this month...I love the simplicity of both of these pieces. The bangle is really pretty on and looks like two straight gold bracelets.. I am in two minds about the necklace - there's no clasp so the bar just feeds through the ring and then hangs. It's pretty, but I don't like that the length can easily change / the necklace can come undone. I think this would have been so much nicer with the bar as a pendant and a clasp to actually keep the necklace on.

 

HFB have released their own version of the "tangle teezer". I hate this style of hairbrush as it absolutely destroys my fine hair, so this one will be a miss for me. If this type of brush works well for your hair, then you will probably love this. 
We also received two cookies from  Byron Bay Cookies - I love these cookies so was pretty pleased to see them in my box. 
Onto the beauty products, and we received a lipstick from Coral Colours. I received a cool-toned red. I'm not really a fan of the scent of this product, but the staying power is better than I expected it to be.

 

In other beauty products... more press-on nails. These are the type you get as a kid in "play makeup sets", where you peel off the backing sheet and stick it directly on to your nail. Apparently you just need to peel the nail off to remove, so I hardly see them lasting long. The colour is really pretty though and I can see these being used if you were in a rush and didnt have time to apply nailpolish. These come in a durable plastic container as well, which is nice. 

Lastly, I also received a bee venom and active manuka honey eye cream from Bee-Bio. I'm not allergic to bees, yet the thought of this being infused with bee venom kind of scares me. This product smells really nice though, and I'll definitely give it a try.
post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig