Monday, May 18, 2015

Lately, in Pictures #68


I have, like, a million friends getting married or engaged at the moment. Which means lots of pre-wedding celebration events. The other weekend I headed down to Wollongong to celebrate my friend C's kitchen tea.  

It's been a few months since I took the long commute to the Gong - spent most of the trip listening to T.Swizzle and sinking my teeth into a new book. I loved the Goldfinch, so J's sister-in-law and brother got me her other book - I'm not very far into it but already love it. Donna Tartt has such a way with words. 
 

I arrived a few hours before the kitchen tea actually started, so I got up with my uni friend, B. He took me to Sifters - one of the baristas who used to serve me at uni, Mel, opened her own cafe out of shipping containers. I'm so thrilled I finally got the chance to check it out - I really miss Wollongong coffee; it seems to be better there than anywhere else.
  

The kitchen tea had amazing food, champagne and tea, and great company - pretty much everything I could want in a Saturday.

 
I found a stockpile of Priceline coupons stashed at various points around my desk - of course I spent them all in one go. I got some more Winter-y coloured nailpolish.
 
 

And speaking of Winter...my nights and weekends have started to look a lot like the above photos; curled up on the lounge with either hot food, hot drinks or a kitty heat pack.

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig