Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May Goals



I am still in denial that it's already May... We're more than a quarter of the way through 2015!! 
I spent most of April sitting in front of Netflix, and not much time was focussed on goal-achieving. I'll have to strike more of a balance for that this month... 

APRIL GOALS
- Set a budget.
I have not set a strict budget, per se, but I have been a lot better with accounting for where my money is going, and accounting for upcoming expenses. My last two pay slips have had their dollars allocated, and I feel a lot calmer when I know how that next bill is going to be paid. 
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Do 5 pull-ups
This fell a little to the way-side, and I practically stopped training pull-ups, in favour for handstands. I need to get more consistent with this during May.
- Stretch 5x a week
I totally failed my splits challenge. I had one week off, and then lost all motivation to continue. I'm going to make a more conscious effort with my fitness, including stretching, during May. 
- Set a regular cleaning schedule
- Pay for C's hen's night
Now that this has been paid off, I'm so looking forward to it! 
- Revise my Chinese to send a letter to my penpal in Chinese
- Get my practising certificate and High Court certificate framed
I now have all my certificates framed! I'm so excited to move into my new office at work and have them adorn the walls. 

MAY GOALS
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Set a meal plan
- Return to regular stretching
- Revise my Chinese to send a letter to my penpal in Chinese
- Submit my audition tape for Pole Evolution 2015
- Keep track of all spending transactions
- Save up to buy dress for weddings I'm attending in June


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig