Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Her Fashion Box: March 2015


Happy 2nd Birthday to HFB! 



There were lots of goodies in this month's box - the main fashion item included was the soft, neutral scarf (RRP $24.95). Mine is a yellow tinge, which looks a bit different to the one included in the magazine, but it's big and soft and will hopefully provide lots of warmth as the weather gets cooler. 


I love trying different scrubs out, and apparently this one from Naked Harry can be used as a face mask and a body scrub. This scrub is organic, vegan friendly, and Australian owned. We received a 30g sample of Naked Harry Mud, which retails for $19.95 for 100g. 

I also received two of these sample packs from Zuii Organics. There was nothing included in the information magazine, so I'm guessing this was included as the gift for taking part in the monthly review survey. 


This cute notebook was thrown in to the box as a birthday present to celebrate HFB's 2nd birthday. A pack of four retails for $29.95. 

I'm not sure whether the Ribbon Ties count as beauty or fashion, but I love them! These are "kind on your hair and cute on your wrist". I love that they are stretchy, but don't create creases in your hair, and they protect from hair breakage.A set of 5 retails for $9.95.

We also received a 35mL sample of Nivea's Silk Touch deodorant. I really like the smell of this - it has delicate notes of citrus, bergamont, rose, geranium and musk, and I love the way it provides instant dryness on application. I don't really use spray anti-perspirants, but I always keep one in my handbag for freshening up during the day


The other fashion item included in this month's box was this Onyx Ring Set (RRP $12.95)
I think this ring set is really pretty, and I like the way they all stack together, whilst still remaining quite delicate. 


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig