Monday, November 9, 2015

November Goals


I'm slowly getting used to being back in the real world. We were only in New Zealand two weeks, but we packed so much in it felt like a lot longer. 

OCTOBER GOALS
- Order my sister's 21st birthday present
I ended up having to deviate from my original gift idea, due to the people having no stock, but I hope she will like this present just as much. Hopefully she also won't mind that it's almost a month late. 
- Eat more salads / vegetables
I'm not sure whether to cross this one off - we didn't eat that many veggies while away, but we ate lots when we got back. 
- Start planning Christmas present ideas
Not yet. Maybe this week. 
- Get back into cooking
My friend gave me a recipe book for my birthday, filled with gluten-free recipes. I've gone back to cooking one dinner a week, and started preparing meals to bring to work for lunch too. I'm finding cooking really satisfying, but I hate the mess it leaves. 
- Enjoy New Zealand! 
As if that was ever going to be a challenge. 
- Try to keep up with stretching while overseas
This however was a real challenge. There was a little stretching, but nowhere near as much as there should have been. 

NOVEMBER GOALS
- Have Christmas shopping finished by the end of the Month (or, in the very least, a gift list sorted)
- Practice handstands 5x a week. 
- Stretch 5x a week
- finish editing NZ photos
- Print photos for my desk at work
- Attend two parkour classes each week


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig