Wednesday, November 4, 2015

OOTD: Leather and Stripes




I was in the market recently for some new jeans. I decided I wanted black skinnys with ripped knees, but couldn't find any that I liked. I asked for recommendations on Twitter, and was advised to check out Topshop. 

I'm so glad I did because these jeans are the best - they are super comfy, with in-build stretchy material, they're high-waisted, they're everything I was looking for. The sales assistant advised me to go down a size, because apparently they stretch a lot, but I'm glad I didn't and stuck to what felt the most comfortable. 

- Stripey top: Popbasic Le Breton in navy
- faux leather jacket: Crossroads
- Jeans: topshop
- Shoes: Dotti
- Beanie: Sportsgirl. I think. I've had it for about three years, so I could be wrong. 

Beauty note: Curls by MUK curl stick. 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig