Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lush Bathbomb and Bubble Bars Haul


I love taking baths - they're relaxing, and they ensure you get about an hour of just "me" time, to pamper yourself, read a book and zone out from the real world. 

I picked up some more bath bombs from Lush a few weeks ago - 


Twilight Bath Bomb: This is one of Lush's best-sellers, and I've read so many reviews on this one that I had to try it. The scent is really relaxing, so I'm hoping it will carry through and be a really relaxing bath. 

Sex Bomb: I've written about this bath bomb before, and I loved it so much the first time I used it that I just had to get another one. I love the colours this turns my bath, and I love how moisturised my skin is after using it. I also really love how good my bathroom smells. 


While in Lush I thought it would be a good idea to pick up some bubble-making bars, because as J says "baths aren't baths without bubbles". I think these are probably a bit better value than the bathbombs, because they can be used multiple times.

Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar: This has lemon, bergamont and mandarin, which sounds really refreshing and rejuvenating. 

Sunny Side Bubble Bar: I was partly attracted to this one because of how pretty it is, partly because of the citrus-y scent it gives off. 

I can't wait to hop into a bath and try these new ones out. 

What is your favourite Lush bath product?

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig