Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March Goals


GUYS IT IS MARCH. WHEN DID IT BECOME MARCH? I'M NOT READY FOR MARCH.

FEBRUARY GOALS
- Finish 3 books
I actually read four books last month, which means I'm way on track for my reading goal for the year. Hoping to keep up the momentum through March. 
- Perform at my pole studio's Open Night showcase
Yes! I'm so happy that I got this one ticked off. It's been so long since I've been on stage, it was so great to be back out there. I was really happy with how my performance went, and already starting to think of the next show. 
- Clear off our bedside table
I just didn't get around to this during February, so will be moving this to March. 
- Edit our NZ photos
Again, didn't get around to this. Moving it to March. 
- Stretch 5x a week
Yes!
- Get back into a regular blogging upload schedule
I'm still struggling a little bit with managing my time with blogging. I'm spending so much of my free time training these days that I'm not having time for much else. I think I need to work out a better schedule because I really miss blogging and want to get back into it. 
- Print photos for my work photo frame
...Nope. 
- Sort already printed photos into photo box. 
Nope. 

MARCH GOALS
- Host a board game night
- Clear off and out my bedside table
- Cook a new recipe
- Read 3 books 
- Go rock-climbing
- Sort already printed photos into photo box
- Edit NZ photos 
- PIF the clothes I've culled from my wardrobe.

Probably a bit ambitious this month, but I need to get my shit together. How are you going with your new years resolutions and goal setting? Any tips for time management? 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig