Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Uni Results!

Uni Results have been released, and I can proudly say I have successfully completed my first year of law and am now 1/5 of a lawyer! Yay!

I have also enrolled in my subjects for next year - I'll be picking up subjects from my Arts Degree as well - having a bit of variey in the way of thinking will be good, I think.
I'm enrolled in subjects in politics and mandarin!
I am a little nervous about learning an entirely new language - and one that is so difficult, but I'm also excited. It'll definitely be beneficial for me in the future to have even a background in another language, and as over 2 billion people in the world currently speak Mandarin, and with China set to become the next world superpower, I think it'll give me an edge over other prospective employees when I leave uni. Even if I decide I only want to minor in it, I should have a good overall understanding in the language.
Boyfriend keeps trying to convince me to pick a different subject, because of the challenge that learning a language presents and he doesn't want me to burn out or take on too much - BUT the only other subject I would pick is history, and I would be doing that strictly out of interest. Not very beneficial for later in life.
Plus, the assessments will be a relief, I won't be doing a million essays and exams, I'll have some spoken assessments as well.

Anyway, I'm rambling a bit. The point is, I have successfuly completed first year, and can now actually relax these hols (or start looking for a second job and save more moneys)
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig