Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pining away...

As much as I love how effortless dressing for summer can be, I am dying for winter to come back around.
Right now I'm craving staying indoors all snuggly with a nice hot cup of herbal tea in exotic flavours from T2, wearing scarves and jackets, and boots and jeans, and layers, and comfort food and sitting in front of the heater :(

I find it so hard to eat in summer, because it's always so hot, everythign melts or is too filling, and doesn't taste as good as it does when the weather's a bit chillier.

Although I do love summer fruits - grapes and blueberries and mangoes and nectarines and cherries and pineapples, and apricots, oh my! That being said though, the fruit this season hasn't been that fantastic.

I have so much to blog about, but am going to wait until I get my camera back from my friend's house.
I haven't done an outfit post in FOREVER. Very soon I will do an entry that is mainly outfits I've worn over the last few days/weeks.
I'm also dying to go back to uni. My brother and sister start school again on Monday, and I'm so jealous. I have another month off, but my brain feels like it's turning to mush!! I really enjoy studying and reading and stressing about assignments. I must admit though, I do like being able to read books that aren't textbooks and not feel guilty.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig