Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend

I thought I should do an outfit post since I haven't done one in a while:



I left my camera at my friend's place a few weekends ago, and haven't been able to retrieve it yet. As such, you'll have to put up with my shitty-quality webcam pictures.
I love these high waisted leather minkpink shorts. I paired them with this top I've had forever but never really worn before.
I'm going to try wearing the things I already own more often, rather than going out and always buying new things.

But speaking of buying. Today I got:
 
POP TARTS!!

New red bracelet.

Will be wearing this one to my nan's funeral on Tuesday.

Anyway. Not really in the mood to post heaps of stuff today.
Maybe next time.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig