Monday, May 23, 2011

Cooking Adventures

Lately I've had hardly an appetite, and haven't been eating as much as I probably should. 
Which can lead down a catastrophic path for me. So I promised my boyfriend I'd make an effort, even if I wasn't hungry, because he was getting a bit worried about me. And it is a lot easier to make an effort and care for yourself when you're accountable to someone else. 
Even if I wasn't hungry, I'm not eating for me, I'm eating for him, so that's not selfish and it's okay.
It's stupid that I have to justify this to myself, and I can't really explain it, but that's the way it is for now. 

Anyway, I digress.
The other night I cooked up a honey mustard chicken stir fry:

It was really nice - even though I didn't actually eat much of the rice at all, the vegies and chicken was nice.

And, to try something different I made mocha cookies:

These were delicious! I gave some to a friend at uni, and he praised me on my *talents* so success!!
I screwed up the dough a few times in the beginning because I have absolutely no common sense when it comes to cooking, but they turned out okay, and now I know how to make them properly and more efficiently next time!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig