Monday, May 30, 2011

Snaps from the Week



Drinking hazelnut latte's and studying before class at Uni. 

Having parcels delivered to my work is theeee best idea. It seriously feels like Christmas. 
My online shopping addiction has gotten so bad that the courier who delivers the parcels to my work knows me by name, knows what I'm studying, and pretty much my life story. 
And at the moment I'm only working one day a week! ... Yeah, time to see a therapist!?
So what was in the parcel?

Shoes, of course. 
I did receive a few other parcels that weren't Tony Bianco though. So I will have to do a post very soon about recent purchases. As soon as I'm free, I promise!

Which hopefully will be soon. This is my to-do list at the moment. Kill me nowwwww!

I went to J's on Friday afternoon straight after uni. He had bought a new fishy!!! This is a rabbit face foxface. He's so much bigger than all the other fish in his tank, and it's kind of funny because at first they were all scared of him. They get along okay now though. 
Sorry this picture is so blurry. It is SO HARD to take a decent photo of a quick moving fishy!

Walking from J's place to the bus stop, on our way to dinner with my dad and siblings, we walked past a house with their two kitties sleeping in the garden bed. So cute. I don't think they were happy about me waking them up for a photo. 
Oh, I wish I had a kitty of my own!!
So we went and had dinner at Ironbark. I had a lemon-lime vodka - I needed a drink after how stressful my week has been. 
And ordered the pesto penne pasta. Delicioussss.
It was so cold that when we went back to the car, the windscreen had ice on it:
Nah, just kidding. There was condensation on the inside of the windscreen. But it looked like ice from the outside!! It was sooo cold that night!

This is what I wore on Friday. So I was pretty warm - yay for layers. 
I also had my red coat on over the top. 
Also I apologise this is a mirror-in-a-bathroom shot! I swear I'm not usually one of those girls!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig