Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Flatmate!! ... and some updates


So I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front the past couple of weeks. I haven't posted or commented in ages and I am reallllllly sorry about that. 
At the end of last month I posted a blog saying I wasn't coping, and I just briefly want to thank everyone who commented on that post, who emailed me, and reached out to me on twitter. 
I really appreciate the advice and the warm wishes.

But basically, everything was getting on top of me and I was super stressed with uni andddddd moving!!

That's right, moving!
So about 3 weeks ago, J and I got approved for an application we'd put in for a place!! 
About 2 weeks ago we signed the lease, and started moving everything in. We're far from being finished, but we're getting there. 
This was something we've talked about for about 6 months, and I'm so excited and happy that it's finally come to fruition. 

I now live with my bestest friend, my incredible boyfriend - the love of my life!!

eeeeeeeeeek!!
sooo exciting

I'll update a bit more later, and when we I have finished unpacking, I might share some photos! But just thought I'd let you all know what's been going on and why I've been so slack in posting - we only had internet connected yesterday. So on top of living out of boxes I've been doing my uni assignments at the local library like a pauper! haha! 

But anyway, thanks guys for all the support with my last post (which I've now taken down so people won't worry about me anymore) and I'll have more posts shortly!!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig