Saturday, May 26, 2012

What's in my (work) bag?

I LOVEEE these posts.
I did one a couple of years ago, but things have changed since then so I thought I'd update it.

I have different bags for uni, work, dancing and reffing. But my work bag is the one that most closely resembles what's inside my "weekend" bag, so let's just go with that one:

So this is the bag I use. 
It's from Sportsgirl, I think it's called the 'Uni Tote' or something. I love it because of how big it is, without being obnoxious. It has heaps of little compartments to store things in, and it has a shoulder strap as well as two smaller ones.

Now for what's inside:


  1. 2012 Diary and current book I'm reading.
    Sometimes I'll switch it up and throw a textbook in instead. 
  2. Work security pass.
  3. Revlon small purse...I use this to carry daily essentials. I find having things stored in smaller bags makes it easier to switch things from bag to bag without leaving anything behind. And it helps me know where everything is. 
  4. Make-up bag. I think I got this from Equip about 5 years ago. But I love it because although it's small it still fits enough for touch-ups during the day. 
  5. Umbrella, deodorant, fresh breath spray, and make-up remover. I had just bought this make-up remover, which is why it was in there. I don't normally carry that around with me. I think the deodorant and breath spray is self-explanatory, as is the umbrella. 
  6. Wallet. For carrying moneys. 
  7. Not pictured: keys. 

So as you can see, the make up bag does fit quite a lot! 
I'll do another post later with the current beauty products I'm using, so I won't go into that too much now.

And inside the black revlon purse:
  1. Nurofen and anti-histamines. I get hayfever SO bad, it's absolutely imperative I have anti-histamines on me at all times. 
  2. Moisturiser! I wrote about that in my Friday Favourite Five.
  3. Lip balms.
  4. Dettol moisturising hand sanitiser. I am normally SO AGAINST using anti-bacterials because they're part of the reason for superbugs being created. But I always carry this with me for use in public bathrooms. I hate washing my hands and then finding out that there's no paper towels to dry my hands on. I hate using hand-dryers because they don't work. And drying my hands on my pants is messy and unprofessional. So I carry this around instead. Clean hands, and they're completely dry. (but not really completely dry since this one also moisturises!) Everybody wins. 
  5. Ventolin. WOOOO it's fun being asthmatic. 

What essentials do you carry in your bag? Do you try keep it organised or just chuck everything in?


SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig