Thursday, November 14, 2013

Her Fashion Box: October


I debated about whether or not I should post this, as it's been so long since I received it. It was such a fantastic box though that I decided I should post it anyway.
Of course it won't be an unveiling, but since I've had the chance to use most of the products in the box I thought it would be good to give mini reviews on what was inside!
Check out last month's post on the box for a run-down on the box's premise, and how it works.


This box was jam packed with lots of good stuff, and a couple of gift cards as well; which is of course, always appreciated! I also love the little magazine that comes with the box. It presents all the products in the box so well and makes me so excited to use it all! I also really like that it includes what was in all the boxes. This means if I decide I like another 'style' then I can choose that one for next month!


As a tea lover, I was really happy to see a 15g pack of tea included in the box. HFB also threw in a little tea strainer as a gift in case you didn't already have one. Super thoughtful! I haven't yet had a chance to drink this blend, but I couldn't resist opening the packet and having a sniff. Honestly, I'm undecided. There's a really strong scent that I don't think I'm that keen on, which is turning me off trying it. It might be the burdock root since I have no idea what that is, and I generally like the other ingredients in the tea. I'll probably still give it a go though. Just as a side note, I am firmly against the detoxes (or...teatoxes) that this brand advocates. My liver and kidneys do a fine job of "eliminating toxins and restoring digestive balance" thanks. 


I am IN LOVE with the jewellery pieces in this month's box. The necklace is the 'Great Southern Land' necklace (RRP $29.95). It's just so different to anything I have, and is perfect for brightening up a plain shirt. Red is also my favourite colour...so definitely happy with getting this necklace. 


I've been wearing this midi ring non stop since I opened my box, and have gotten SO MANY compliments on it. I think I'm a total midi ring convert. I also love the detail on the blue turquoise ring. Simple, but still detailed enough to be eye-catching. I love the vintage-y outside setting of the ring. 


I received the colour 'Cherry Wine' in the Ulta3 matte lipstick. I absolutely love red lipsticks, and this one sits on the darker side of red. I think it suits my skin colour nicely, and despite being a matte colour isn't drying at all! Staying power isn't that fantastic and it does transfer quite a lot (as red lippies tend to do).

The Revitanail nail polish is designed to strengthen, protect and hydrate your nails as well as providing a gorgeous colour and shine! I received 'Cashmere', a neutral, creamy beige colour. I would normally be a bit sad that I missed out on a bright colour but I struggle SO HARD to find a neutral colour that suits me, and I actually really love this one! My nails are naturally quite strong and healthy (Hit the jackpot on that one!) so I personally didn't notice a difference in nail strength compared to other polishes. It is an awesome concept though!

I don't think an eye mask could have come at a more appropriate time. In the craziness of exams I had three all-nighters in a row, and my god were my under-eyes giving it away. I love the gloopiness (totes the technical term) and the shape of the eye mask, and the way it sat on my skin. I definitely noticed the puffiness under my eyes go down, and a massive difference in the overall hydration of the area.


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig