Thursday, November 28, 2013

Origrami Instagram Prints!


A couple of weeks ago I did a Google search for where I could get instagram prints, relatively cheap. Taking shipping costs into account, the most economical website for me to get them from was Origrami. What sealed the deal for me was that they're also a Sydney-based company. I love taking the opportunity to support local peeps so this worked well for me. I was also super impressed that they had so many different options for printing your instagram photos. In the end though, I decided to go with the standard 4" x 4" "squareprint".


The hardest part about the whole process was choosing only 36 photos to be printed. After painstakingly deciding, I proceeded to payment and in less than ten days my prints arrived. YAY!


Of course, I had some ideas about what I was going to do with the prints. However once they arrived, I had the idea of turning the area next to my desk into a feature wall. I 'gridded' out the area with masking tape to make sure each photo was individually spaced and then stuck them down with blu-tac.


I seriously could not be happier with how they turned out. The quality of the photos is awesome. They're printed on a matte card, so they don't get fingerprints and are quite sturdy.

Instagram is probably my favourite app on my phone, and I love that I can now easily transcend it to "real life" and have my photos as a feature in my home. The wall that I've stuck the photos on is directly opposite to our front door, so it's the first thing I see when I come home. And honestly, that just makes me so happy. There's not a lot you can do to personalise your home when you're renting, and this is a quick, cheap and non-damaging way to do that.


I will absolutely be ordering some more prints, and my next order may be a different size! I just love these so, so much.




post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest |Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig