Monday, November 25, 2013

My Week in Pictures #40

It has been a busy couple of weeks here in my world!
I am OFFICIALLY on uni holidays (YAY!) although it doesn't really feel like holidays because my hours at work also increased for Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas...

WE GOT A CHRISTMAS TREE!! 

I've spent the last week catching up with people as everyone finishes off another year at uni. 

Caught up with a friend from work (one of the casuals from my old store) over some Max Brenner. 
So delicious. 
Nomming on some cheese, rice crackers and grapes for lunch. I am so in love with that cheese knife; I picked it up at the Oxfam store! So cute! 


Caught up with my two best girlfriends for the first time in agessss. Homemade sangria and cheese and dips. Chilling in the backyard, drinking wine, as the sun sets is the most ideal way to spend my time. 

The next morning I caught up with Oishee for breakfast. I had the baked eggs and she had the chilli eggs. So, so good. 

 I'm thoroughly enjoying returning to leisurely reading. Currently reading 'Destroying the Joint'; a collection of essays from some brilliant females. This book is fantastic at explaining what feminism is, and why it is needed. But sometimes I get so angry reading it, as it reminds me how far we have to go before equality is actually reached. So I have to take breaks from it. But it is brilliant writing and I highly, highly recommend it. 

I also bought some new $6 flowers (Thanks Woolworths!). It really is the little things that make me happy. 

Yeah, that's Will Ferrell. I went along to the Anchorman 2 Sydney premiere yesterday and it was AWESOME. 


I really enjoyed the film, but of course it was also pretty awesome being mere metres away from the main actors. 

What did you get up to this past week?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig