Sunday, February 8, 2015

February Goals


It is time to reflect on how I went with my goals for January, and set some new ones for February! I am (humbly) impressed with my January efforts. Most got ticked off from my list, which is a satisfying feeling. I have some great new goals set for February, which I have already started chipping away at.


JANUARY GOALS
- Cook one meal each week 
This was mostly achieved, and is something I want to continue doing for the rest of the year.
- Clean out my wardrobe
Hoorah! I gave my wardrobe a big cull and donated three big bags of stuff! I was then able to re-organise my drawers, and sort of my cupboard. I'm feeling a lot less weighed down. 
- Stretch 5 days a week
This was a bit hit-and miss. There was one week where I was super busy every single night, so almost no stretching happened. Then other weeks, I was amazing and stretched every day. I need more consistency in my life.
- Sort out our New Zealand itinerary
Our itinerary for NZ is more-or-less sorted now. We have unfortunately had to push our flights back a few months, but that's okay because it gives us more time to save, and plan! 
- Catch up on the journalling missed because of my broken arm
There are still one or two events that I need to journal about. I have no doubt that this would have been completed, however writing for long periods still fatigues my wrist.
- Sort out all paperwork to be sent off to the Supreme Court for my admission!
All necessary paperwork got lodged with the Legal Profession Admission Board, and I will find out in mid-February if I will be attending the February admission ceremony (fingers crossed). I got the nasty surprise of the admission fee being a whopping $500...I'm still recovering from that shock. 

FEBRUARY GOALS
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Make a regular gym schedule (and stick to it)
- Postpone New Zealand flights
- Catch up on journalling
- Set a budget
- Send Valentine's Day cards
- Get back into regular plasma donating. 

 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig