Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Goals

 
My dear readers, I am hesitant to put up this post because I have pretty much failed at my May goals. But I'll post it anyway, because part of my NY Resolution and keeping track of this all in such a public space holds me accountable. I feel rubbish about this post, so I will have to try harder during June. 

Let's review May's goals...

MAY GOALS
- Sell clothes from wardrobe clean-out
I am starting to think I will never achieve this. So I have decided to break this one down.
- Set a meal plan
I didn't quite achieve this, but for the past two weeks I have been planning out all my lunches for work. 
- Return to regular stretching
Absolute fail in the flexibility department, and my hips really feel it (especially since starting full-time work). 
- Revise my Chinese to send a letter to my penpal in Chinese
- Submit my audition tape for Pole Evolution 2015
We got a further two weeks to submit our auditions. I have been working super hard on my routine, and will cross this one off next week!

- Keep track of all spending transactions
Mostly.

- Save up to buy dress for weddings I'm attending in June
I bought two new skirts for work instead. Whoops. 

JUNE GOALS
- Take photos of clothes from wardrobe clean-out
- Stretch 5x a week.
- Revise my Chinese to send a letter to my pen-pal in Chinese
- Submit my audition tape for Pole Evolution 2015
-Buy a dress (and nude heels) for the two weddings I'm attending in June.
- Train pull-ups five times a week.
- Keep better track of my goals throughout the month; check in at least once a week. 
-  Keep to my blogging schedule!

Perhaps I'm being a bit ambitious with next month's goals. I've broken them up a little bit, so hopefully they'll be a little easier to achieve, with a bit of planning.


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig