Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthdays!

It was my flatmate's birthday on Monday.
I'm the worst friend ever, and completely broke at the moment, so I made her some brownies as a gift, using the most amazing brownie tray ever.

I know from this it doesn't look like anything too amazing, but basically, there's lots of different parts to it. Firstly, the bottom lifts out. Which is really useful when getting the damn brownies out of the pan. Obviously, I lined the tray with baking paper, because that's what you do when you bake...
I won't lie...I did cheat and use a packet recipe. Only because of the previous disasters I've had with baking. It's almost impossible to screw up a box recipe, and they always taste fantastic.
Don't judge me.
All mixed up, with the water, oil and eggs added.

This is where it gets really cool, the brownie tray comes with this divider thing. So you pour the mixture into the pan, and then place this on top, so when they come out of the oven they're all individually cooked, and come out pre-cut, and all the same size. It's amazing, they all come out gooey, rather than the edges being burnt and the middle being the only good ones. 
Masterchef effort!?
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig