Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wish List

Samara - Tony Bianco
$169.95
Look at Me Dress - Sportsgirl
$23.95
(I think maybe when I come into more money I will buy this for myself)

Blair Friller Dress - Sportsgirl
$89.95

Gilmore Girls Season 2
with the original cover.
(to complete my collection!)
Lola - Marc Jacobs
$100

Daisy - Marc Jacobs
$80

Red pair: Zazou
top - $39.95
bottoms - $29.95

Black pair: MISS Shop
top - $24.95
bottoms - $24.95

I don't want both. I really only want the red one, but the black one is so much cheaper...

Khaki Shorts - MISS Shop
$59.95

And I want new makeup because I'm running on almost empty.
WANT WANT WANT WANT.
hahaha as if I'll ever get any of it though with the state my bank account is currently in.

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig