Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bad Blogger!!

It has been so long since I've posted!!
Probably because my life has been dullllllll and I have had nothing worth writing about happen to me!
I am on my mid-session break from uni this week.
It has been fantastic! I have slept in the past few days, watched lots of tv and played lots of playstation!

I also bought a new set of drawers:

Before

After

I think it is amazing how new furniture can make such a difference to a living space!!

I have also finally gotten around to bleaching my hideous regrowth. Bleaching definitely takes its toll on my hair, so I did a hair treatment at home to super-condition it and restore some life back to it: 

And today I finally left the confines of my house, and went shopping with my good friend Beth in the city!

I bought these fucking sick-ass pants from Zara:


although the lighting does not show them off too well!
I will have to wear them out soon and do an outfit post!

Aaaaaand I got these goodies:


I am thinking soon I will do a beauty post, detailing what products I'm currently loving at the moment.

This weekend I'm house-sitting for my dad!
It should be good to spend some time with my siblings!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig