Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekends and Winding Down

I am so glad this week is finally over!
Gosh, it was busy!
Three assignments due - one of which was a 40% difficult-as-hell one for property law. 
Even though I gave myself plenty of time to do it, I still don't feel I had enough time, nor that it was good enough for anything above a Pass. 

Anyway - the entire 2nd year cohort had no sleep all week. 
And on Friday night, was the law ball! I will upload photos when my friends send them to me - one of the only downfalls of not having facebook! 
It was held at the Portofino...


and was slightly underwhelming. I think everyone was looking forward to a good night to unwind, but this didn't happen. The room was so full of people it was slightly claustrophobic, the line to the bar took over an hour (even for non-alcoholic drinks!) because they had 2 bartenders for 400 people. Crazy, non?
And of course, due to sleep deprivation there was a general lack of energy from our cohort. 

It was fun dressing up though, and we did get up and dance a little!

On Saturday morning, my friend Cailin, Brad and I headed to Lee&Me cafe in Wollongong!

Cailin and I had the eggs benedict - ah-mazing hollandaise sauce!
And Cailin is weird and doesn't like tomatoes so I got hers too which was also DELICIOUS.

Brad had the granola with fruit. 

And there was plenty of coffee that morning!

I then headed back to Sydney for my dancing lesson. I was a little late, didn't warm up properly and have now sustained a shoulder injury =(
Wahhhh it's kinda really painful!

And I spent all last night being incredibly lazy, and snuggling in bed with J!

This morning, I'm off to breakfast with Meg, and then I have to spend the rest of the day doing trusts readings for class tomorrow morning, and studying for a constitutional law exam on Wednesday. 
Looking so forward to mid-ses break it isn't funny!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig