Sunday, December 18, 2011

Grateful for..

It sounds insane, but I'm so thankful for all the cold weather we've been having!
I honestly am not much of a fan of the heat, and would much prefer to snuggle up in bed with J and a good tv show. That, and drinking coffee and tea in the heat is not as much fun as when it's cold!


Family BBQ dinners!!
I do love a good barbeque. The one thing I miss about moving out is not being able to have my own anymore. I love that smokey, charcoaley taste of meat. I love BBQ'd onions.
I love being able to catch up with my siblings and my dad's kitty cat...


Hehehe! Cute, squished Furby face.

 And although I host an unbelievable hatred towards Sydney Buses, I was grateful that this night I waited at the bus stop and was able to watch the hundreds of bats flying over head, on their way to hunt their food!
The above picture is not that great, but all those black spots? Bats!

3rd chances. 
This is the 3rd Jury summons I have received in the mail this year!! Clearly our justice system wants me bad. 
So excited that I'll actually be able to attend this one though, as it's in January!
I am the only person I know of (besides my other crazy law-school friends) who has taken pleasure in receiving this letter in the mail. 


And I am grateful for unscheduled concerts!!
My friend Thom asked me to accompany him to see Opeth at the Enmore Theatre on Friday! It was totally unplanned, because his girlfriend got sick, which is unfortunate for her, but super fortunate for me because he had a spare ticket!
The show was amazing. 
Shitty-quality camera-phone photos:






Such an incredible band, with such amazing talent.
And the Swedish accent is soooo fucking adorable!
The drummer, Axe, reminds me so much of Skwisgaar from Metalocalypse!

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig