Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thrifted!

So I've only been op-shopping a few times in my life.
Generally I'm pretty hopeless at it, and grow very impatient. I grow impatient in normal stores, where the clothes are all laid out in size order and by colour / style. In op-shops, the clothes are maybe in order of "shirts", "jeans", "dresses" etc. I get bored hunting through so much stuff that doesn't fit me / look at all good.
And I wish I was better at it, because there are some amazing bargains to be found.

But the other day, I went op-shopping to my local Vinnies with my mum.
And grab a bargain, I did!



I grabbed this great Portmans blazer, and Portmans shirt, for $20 for both!
BARRRRR-GAIN!


And they're both in excellent knick too!
I start back at work tomorrow (bleurgh), so I'm looking a bit forward to being able to wear them!

And in other news...

My passport arrived the other day as well!
Less than 4 weeks until we head to Bali!
I'm super excited!




SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig