Thursday, January 12, 2012

Latest Looks

 

Keeping it cas'.
1. Black denim shorts. 
Frugal tip: These were once my fav pair of skinny jeans. But they got a hole in them, so I hacked them up and rolled up the ends for hems.
2. White 'Boat People' shirt. 
Bought this one at the Marrickville festival I attended a while ago.
The picture is of the First Fleet, with 'Boat People' written underneath it.
Cool and topical.
3. Laura Jones red leather computer bag. 
Christmas present from my darling mother.


Dinner with friends.
Wearing Sportsgirl dress. Nice for summer. Love the crochet back.
Nails: ChiChi 'Punk Off' with O.P.I Black Shatter applied as a top coat, horizontally. I've found applying horizontally, as opposed to vertically up the nail, creates cooler 'shatter' patterns.

 

 a) waiting outside factory theatre
Unwashed hair and numerous applications of hairspray with a little bit of teasing can create hair that looks as if it were intentionally messy.
Red lipstick, black eyeliner is always classic and takes about 2 minutes to apply.
Great for when you're feeling ugly as hell and have no time to look pretty!

b) sitting on a train
Sunnies are excellent for sunny days. They block the sun out of your eyes, meaning you can see things better. Get dark shades and you'll be able to watch people on the train without them knowing.
Frugal Tip: A Large Diet Coke from Hungry Jacks costs less than $3.00! This is cheaper than buying a bottle! And, I'm pretty sure there's more in a Large than 600mL. I could be wrong about that, but it FEELS larger. Bargains all round!

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig