Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favourite!!!

So as promised, here is my Friday Favourites list!
I maybe missed last week...uhm, sorry about that.

Only a short one this week, though. I've been chained to my desk all week which is never a pleasant.
Not only that, but I've had heaps of drama following the games I refereed last weekend (and abandoned...) I don't even know if that's interesting though, so I don't know if I'll update you on all that crap.

But basically, not loving that much stuff at the moment. Not having the opportunity to love that much stuff.

1. FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCT



I've heard this one isn't a proper BB cream. But that's fine with me, since I bought it to be a tinted moisturiser. Which is exactly what it does. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and I love that it's SPF 15 too!


2. FAVOURITE DRINK



I know how bad these are for you, blah blah blah. But I really need it with all the study I'm doing atm :(


3. FAVOURITE NEW FLAVOUR



This is delightful when I'm craving something sweet and sugar-laden. 




4. FAVOURITE NEW PURCHASE



If you follow me on twitter or on instagram you'll know what's inside this box. 
If you don't....then you're just going to have to wait and see ;)

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig